Website The Walt Disney Company
A Sr. Fraud Associate will assist with reconciling chargebacks in accordance with approved guidelines. Effectively resolve all claims in an accurate and timely manner. Proactively review, analyze, and establish claim processing standard operating procedures as needed to ensure claims are processed according to internal policies and contractual obligations. Maintains frequent contact with Operational teams in order to address all chargeback and payment related issues.
- Research potential fraudulent trends and assist in developing new fraud strategies
- Work closely with third party vender regard rule implementation/fraud trends
- Contribute to the development and implementation of COE processes, policies, and standards.
- Develop/Review data reporting for fraudulent trends and provide feedback to COE leadership.
- Work closely with COE leadership in project testing and implementation
- Assist business partner in resolving inquires (payment concerns, receipt requests, information request, etc.)
- Proactively assist in the oversight of fraud review and chargeback disputes
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Experience with systems and strategies from other Disney lines of business:
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Business Administration
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- 4+ years experience
- Dispute Resolutions
- Fraud / Risk Mitigation
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A