Website The Walt Disney Company
Manage the flow of third-party Acquisition information into and out of the MENA Regional office, by regularly maintaining and updating various databases, tracking documents and share point sites to ensure key stakeholders in the organisation have the latest information they require regarding 3rd Party content. Monitor, consolidate and maintain deal and acquisition database and trackers
- Responsible for gathering materials and information on acquisition content under review for sharing with local acquisition and programming managers.
- Responsible for gathering evaluation materials from producers/distributors and downloading such materials onto TWDC systems ensuring acquisition and programming teams are able to access all assets for screening and evaluation as required.
- Gather territory acquisitions updates and send them to the EMEA/US ahead of the scheduled calls.
- Consolidate and track content delivery information to relevant departments – where needed.
- Distribute regular acquisition highlights emails and gathers/collate feedback from MENA acquisition managers and programming leads.
- Work with acquisition and programming teams and help prepare evaluations of content for acquisition.
- Support content vendor set-up in SAP alongside finance and/or legal teams.
- Support and/or manage Radar Forms for multi-territory or Regional acquisitions and share with the relevant teams.
- Process, manage, file, track and respond to all incoming third-party acquisitions enquiries, content pitches, including any follow-up conversations needed.
- Responsible for managing forms (where used for authorization of deals and/or other necessary internal submissions) with the commercial deal/proposal terms on a timely basis and sharing with key stakeholders and approvers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an intern, P.A. or coordinator role in Television or related media field.
- Excellent organisation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasker
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Friendly, approachable with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A