Website The Walt Disney Company
Manage billing functions, including organization of billing packages related to TCFTV Network and Productions, including of TCFTV third party customers and miscellaneous customers. From inception, ensure all agreements and cost support, along with budgets, are received and reviewed prior to billing.
- Review and prepare the calculation of residual billings related to reruns.
- Manage Production Schedules in the system, ensuring schedules are received timely from Post Production and agreed to.
- Review and prepare Air Date schedules to ensure all residuals are properly billed.
- Manage and analyze the tracking of TCFTV Network Rerun activity.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain weekly invoicing and corresponding Aging reports.
- Ensure proper input of Air Dates within the MAGGIE system.
- Review and prepare billings excess costs related to 3rd runs.
- Review costs for validity to keep audit disallowances to a minimum and ensure weekly billing is in accordance with contractual obligations and negotiated agreements.
- Engage and communicate with Network Auditors to detail processes, schedules, and ensure alignment within the contractual parameters agreed upon.
- Research and analyze billed and unbilled Accounts Receivables.
- 5+ years TV Production Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of business systems is preferred
- Strong knowledge of production accounting, participations, and residuals
- Management courses relative to effective employee engagement (e.g. coaching for success, motivating team members, etc.)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A