Website The Walt Disney Company
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers at Financial Systems constantly pursue new ideas and cutting-edge technologies to help The Walt Disney Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. An opportunity exists in this dynamic organization as a Senior Financial Systems Analyst in the Disney Financial Systems team within the Enterprise Financial Services organization.
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in managing projects of smaller scale, budget and risk and implementing change initiatives as a technical expert within a specified product or process area
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with financial or accounting, preferably in a large SAP installation
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated expertise and technical proficiency in financial systems and business processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in achievement of specified tasks and solving problems of moderate complexity with minimal guidance within service level agreement (SLA) parameters, while providing a positive experience for customers
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to succinctly convey relevant information across multiple levels of the organization and confidently project a professional image that fosters relationship building and collaboration.
- Experience in service delivery in a high performing customer service and support organization with demonstrated expertise in reporting and analyzing metrics for continuous improvement in service levels
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A