Website The Walt Disney Company
Disney Streaming is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to help streamline the marketing & user experience strategy for every aspect of the ESPN+ streaming product. The Product Marketing Associate will help drive product positioning, conduct competitive analyses, execute on channel-level activations, and continue to test and optimize feature and value prop prioritization in marketing materials.
- Craft innovative and competitive product positioning for ESPN+ offering, respective to individual channels
- Partner with Analytics teams to ensure relevant and consistent reporting structures in place to continually optimize performance KPIs
- Implement & execute strategic marketing roadmap that drives user acquisition, conversion, engagement, and monetization for ESPN+ and The Disney Bundle
- Ideate, test, and iterate on new upgrade & conversion tactics across paid, organic, owned, and emerging platforms, driving tactical execution
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
- Analyze research and customer care insights to identify user pain points and develop strategies for optimization
- Partner with Product, Sports Marketing, Brand, Paid, Lifecycle, Analytics, and Design teams to identify key growth areas, feature prioritization, user experience, and marketing strategy
- Define KPIs to measure campaign and viewership performance as well as forecast across subscriber types to inform accurate and relevant creative and title merchandising planning
- Understanding of creative strategy and experience working directly with Creative teams to execute on acquisition and engagement-driving marketing materials
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience with a basic understanding of Product and Development workflows, preferably with experience in subscription based streaming services
Qualification & Experience:
- Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
- Collaborative leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams, promotions, and leagues
- Ability to simplify and translate product requirements into marketing requirements, and vice versa
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A