Website The Walt Disney Company
You will support the Line Producer & the Executive Producer in the managing and execution of productions for Disney+ in EMEA. You will provide internal production management support for projects both in development and those that are commissioned. You will be required to engage with up to 20+ production companies worldwide and multiple internal D+ stakeholders at any given time. You will report directly to the VP of International Business and Production Operations.
- Assist with Review of 3rd party budgets, schedules, scripts, timings, health and safety.
- Liaise with third party production companies to tailor and to finalize contract exhibits including approved budget and schedule, pay schedule, materials list, and milestone schedule.
- Draft proposed pay schedule to reconcile against production cash flow to be reviewed and approved by Finance
- Ensure D+ Content’s tracking systems are updated and maintained for weekly reports and tracking workflows whilst also communicating adjustments to internal stakeholders.
- Regularly update all key Departments and Executives to ensure they have the latest schedule information on assigned programming, notifying internal teams of schedule changes throughout production including Marketing, Programming and Operations.
- Proactively communicate with third party production companies to manage, track, and oversee the delivery of all program deliverables, approximately 50+ deliverables for each production.
- Working with the assigned Line Producer to support the execution of each project, ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time and within budget.
- A thorough understanding of the production process, including post-production workflow.
- Comprehending the significance of reading schedules, daily production reports, call sheets, post schedules.
- Solid knowledge of custom and best practice from prep/ shoot / post / delivery stage- in order to review and understand production paperwork.
Qualification & Experience:
- Budget: keep records of spending and control it as allocated.
- Innovation: find solutions to problems, deal with the unexpected.
- Exceptionally strong time management skills.
- Strong ability to report precisely and succinctly, both internally with fellow colleagues and externally with production partners
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A