Website The Walt Disney Company
The Sales Enablement teams’ missions is to provide unified client service experience with ease and automation to more effectively drive revenue. We are a group of creative problem-solvers and collaborators, who aren’t afraid of the unknown. We love to learn, and we ask smart questions to devise viable, revenue-driving solutions in this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Subject matter expert of programmatic and automation technical systems and internal tools to inform business requirements for enhancement, improvement, or new capabilities.
- Primary business liaison with 3rd party vendors who enable automation services. Responsible for collaborating with ad platform technology teams to prioritize sales needs and roadmaps for those partnerships.
- Capture business needs and requests from internal sales stakeholders that reflect qualitative and quantitative feedback along with marketplace insights and trends.
- Keeping up to date with emerging new industry partners, identifying those with benefit, scaling the opportunity, and helping advise on implementation.
- The ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- A high technical aptitude, and strong analytical skills with the ability to work cross functionally and complex situations into simple terms.
Qualification & Experience:
- The right person for this role will have excellent leadership skills and experience
- The Sales Enablement teams’ missions is to provide unified client service experience with ease and automation to more effectively drive revenue
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A