Website The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company’s Media and Entertainment Distribution (DMED) Technology organization enables enterprise-wide consumer technology and data capability to deliver on the promise of more direct consumer relationships, personalized product experiences and more active engagement with content and advertising. With global scale, local presence, and deep technological excellence, DMED Technology helps DMED and The Walt Disney Company optimize technology, platforms, and resources, while bringing creative ideas to life and creating industry-shaping approaches.
- Execute our Major Incident Management strategy when incidents do occur.
- Create and Execute various support runbooks to resolve Level 1 incidents as reported from a variety of different methods (self-service ticketing, phone, email, etc.) These runbooks span broadcast technology, IT support and software support. The majority of our runbooks are specific to
- The Walt Disney Company and training will be provided.
- Monitor the service health of DMED Technology to preemptively avoid incidents and react to those that do occur. Analyze and act upon data to make informed decisions on incident mitigation.
- Participate in DMED Technology’s Change, Problem and Live Event Hypercare processes.
- Minimum, Associates degree and or comparable military/civilian work experience in an appropriate technical area.
- 2-5 years of experience in television broadcast, transmission, IT or related fields.
Qualification & Experience:
- Has 2-5 years of knowledge related to PCR, MCR, ACR, studio, digital, audio, and other broadcast type facilities and their operational use and maintenance.
- Experience using observability software including DataDog, Data Miner, Spectrum, Splunk, New Relic, Thousand Eyes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic to intermediate computer certification(s) or ITIL Certification
- Has 2-5 years of experience monitoring large network systems including LAN/WAN/WLAN systems, routers, firewalls, servers, storage.
- 2-5 years of Major Incident Management experience in an IT or Broadcast field
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A