Website The Walt Disney Company
The award winning Disney InsightWorks teams is looking for a commercial senior research analyst to lead on sub-brand National Geographic InsightWorks, providing insights and analytics for one of the most historic brands of all time.
- Where needed, provide commercial insight support for other brands such as Disney+; ESPN or Studios brands e.g. Marvel or Pixar.
Produce ‘Thought Leadership’ reports and present to clients at a senior level.
- Monitor engagement with National Geographic across the whole media ecosystem using a variety of tools including but not limited to: Barb; Social Bakers; Tubular; Adobe & NRS.
- Expert in the audience and media of National Geographic. In-depth knowledge of viewership across the whole National Geographic ecosystem: TV; Social; Digital and Print.
- Management of our ‘Planet Tracker’ and ‘Purpose Panel’.
- Responding to briefs and pitch work. Using our breath of research tools to create the most compelling insights for National Geographic’s advertising sales team.
- Be a topic expert and have an interest in key National Geographic topics such as sustainability and the natural world.
- Champion a behavioural science understanding of changing behaviour via brand partnerships both internally and externally.
- Be a category expert on key National Geographic categories such as travel & luxury.
- Manage from scripting to presenting to clients at a senior level campaign evaluation research.
- Working with the Senior Manager on the team you will plan and implement research evaluation campaigns for key clients.
- Experienced and comfortable presenting research findings to senior level stakeholders in an engaging and storytelling led way
- Experience managing media effectiveness research projects independently from end to end including scripting questionnaires and data analysis
- Experience in dealing with large amount of data across digital and social media
- Experience in quantitative analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines at once in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working on projects in an independent manor
- Experience in statistical software such as; Alteryx; Tableau & Adobe
- Experience working with data from the media landscape preferable across digital and social
- Role requires a curious an innovative thinker who is able to approach tasks from different perspectives
- Large amounts of data are involved so an eye for detail will be essential
- Commercial acumen the ability to turn data into insights in an interesting and engaging way
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A