Website The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services
- Strong issue spotting and analytical skills to enable intake of ER issues and cases.
- Prepare written documentation of investigative findings and report out to stakeholders.
- Act as a proactive consultant to the business by implementing strategies that include best practices through collaboration with Human Resource
- Business Partners (HRBP), Legal, Labor Relations, Security, Management Audit and Advisory and Assurance and other partners.
- Support reduction in workforce efforts by partnering with HR Business Partners and Legal to work through the established process and assist with compiling documentation and summaries for senior management review.
- Support the performance management process by providing general consultation, preparation of written warnings, performance improvement plans, coaching, key messaging and other related documents.
- Respond to employee concerns and complaints that violate Company policies by supporting the investigative team in conducting timely internal investigations independently or in conjunction with ER supervisors and HR Business Partners.
- Respond to Administrative Agency requests and charges
- In depth understanding of all aspects of employment and human resources related laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts and practices, including Title VII, ADA, ADAA & FMLA
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience, or 4 years in Employee Relations, or 3 years in legal practice required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated strong written/verbal communication and facilitation/presentation skills.
- Demonstrated consultative, credibility assessment and investigative skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, lead and influence at all levels within the organization, and make decisions while keeping all partners and leaders informed.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A