Website The Walt Disney Company
Franchise Development is responsible for developing and executing the long-term business plans for Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing. The Disney and Pixar Franchise team has oversight to the plans in support of beloved properties and storytelling – everything from Mickey Mouse to Disney Princess and Toy Story to Encanto.
- Management of team meetings including scheduling, agenda generation and notes distribution. Assist on follow up as needed.
- Managing and tracking Internal advertising approval process (OPA)
- Competitive analysis including researching, tracking and providing updates
- Coordinate and participate in team brainstorms
- Coordinate and manage content updates and screening process including generating attendee list, scheduling
- Product support – liaise with category and Asset Operations to obtain accurate and comprehensive product images and creative updates. Collect product for filmmaker meetings, presentations, PR needs, etc.
- Development and maintenance of team tools including calendars by franchise, deliverables calendar, content calendar, collecting presentations and sharing with teams as needed
- Assist in the day-to-day development and implementation of franchise plans
- Sales and marketing tool development, including: fact sheets, brand decks, sizzles and product updates
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must provide full work availability
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Solid presentation skills
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Glendale, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A