The Director, Operations responsible for overseeing and directing team efforts in support of driving accounts receivable related activities. This role works with the accounts receivable team to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, develop and implement processes and procedures to create efficiencies around specific accounts receivable activities that are required to be implemented by the client agreement.
- Tracks, trends and analyzes payer rejects, denials and correspondence to enable further automation and process improvements.
- Ensures processes and tools are in place to consistently achieve goals.
- Establishes and tracks key metrics for flow through the revenue cycle such as; A/R aging, days outstanding, billing timeliness.
- Addresses operational improvement opportunities with appropriate staff and departments.
- Provides detailed assessments of revenue cycle practices, developing management plans to migrate client to a Best Practice environment, and implementing the recommended changes identified in these management plans.
- Manages communication and processes between business office and clinics involved in the revenue cycle and identify areas for improvement.
- Provides assistance/resolution to external and internal inquiries around patient financial service functions.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of all patient financial and healthcare related issues and regulations.
- Acts as a technical expert with regard to financial class responsibility, to answer questions raised by clients and team members
- Proven record of competencies in the following areas: creativity and innovation, customer focus, team oriented, pro-activity, personal communication, impact and influence.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate and influence decisions by motivating others to achieve excellence in both the quality of work and their approach to team work.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with colleagues and clients.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience in progressive revenue cycle or related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to represent the revenue cycle at all levels of the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership capacity (Manager, Director or related) of a Central Business Office (CBO) or Billing Office in an ambulatory (physician billing) setting.
- Understanding of clinical and financial operational budgets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A