This position is responsible for delivering World-Class service and support to Owners, Management Companies, Hotels and key partners throughout the EMEA region. This position leads the team in our Brand Management Centre of Excellence based in Watford, UK, supporting our Focused Service hotels.
The Director of Core Services Brand Management EMEA works with all open and under construction Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton and other new brands as introduced proactively enhancing performance of our hotels. Working with hotel management, management company representatives, and hotel owners to develop and implement successful and measurable programs to assist in meeting Revenue, Loyalty, Service, and Brand Management goals.
This role provides general operations, guest service, culture, marketing, quality, and sales expertise, utilizing brand and Hilton Worldwide resources, program knowledge, and brand education support. The position will work with internal brand leaders and Hilton departments such as Hilton Sales Worldwide, Brand and Customer Marketing and Partnership, Revenue Management, eCommerce, Regional Marketing teams, Training, Quality Assurance, Design and Construction, Development, Supply Management and others in order to coordinate direction and support of our brands.
This position will serve as a strategic thought partner and front-line response relating to all areas of the brand health, integrity and delivery. Through thorough analysis, market intelligence, relationship management and enterprise knowledge, this position will provide strategic foresight, proposals and activation of support/services to ensure our owners are achieving their potential return on investment.
- Develop and execute performance strategies and outline directions for Brand Management team.
- Implements plans for identified business opportunities for Brand Management team as well as the wider enterprise support team to deliver on company goals.
- Develop execution plan to implement long term (min 5 years rolling) goals for the Brand Management team
- Actively involved in the new hotel start up process from engaging with owners, in conjunction with development, at an early stage of signing/pre-signing.
- Act as day-to-day contact for Owners, Management companies and partners to support with providing strategic guidance for the opening process
- Support and assist in activating the development sales influenced business in all our hotels to prepare for a successful opening and ramp up
- Establish a key account plan for all owners and management companies focused on strategic returns for the owner and brand
- Event Management for owner connects/management company/brand events in the EMEA region
- Manage the development and roll-out of support materials and analytical data used for both open hotels and hotels under construction
- Analyse data for commercial, service, loyalty and quality assurance for individual hotels and portfolios to Identify areas of opportunity when hotel or management company portfolio requires further attention.
- Working in an international corporate environment interacting and supporting senior leadership and stakeholders
- Working closely with property owners, 3rd party management companies and hotel developers
- Public speaking, delivery of presentations to a wide and diverse audiences
- Working in a matrix organisation spreading across different geographical and time zones
- Wider industry experience such as marketing, public relations, tourism & commerce, quality assurance, development and feasibility are also useful skills to bring to the role. Additional language skills are also advantageous
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of a franchised environment and able to articulate and drive the growth of a franchised business vs. owned / managed.
- Managing and articulating all aspects of commercial performance KPIs, P&L’s and asset performance
- Communicating with multiple audiences at various levels, from owners, directors to hotel leaders and team members.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A