Website Defense Intelligence Agency
Serves as the principal executive-level, confidential Administrative Assistant and Secretarial support to the District Commander, Wilmington N.C. District.
- Serve as an Office Manager on executive and administrative matters requiring great discretion, trust, and confidence.
- Independently recommends, decides and commits event for the Commander, Deputy Commander, and Chief of Staff’s calendar.
- Coordinates with the Command Group to establish, improve, and provide continuity of office operations.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Valid State issued civilian Drivers License required.
- Business Travel or Temporary duty 15% of the time.
- One year of specialized experience which includes: Serve as Executive level budget program manager; expert in the use of government purchase card procedures and fiscal law; manages employee time and attendance system, prepares reports for high level management, maintains office electronic calendars and scheduling; experience proficient in communicating with upper management, trains other personnel on office related procedures and working with travel agency representatives for arranging travel itineraries for management; skilled in office automation programs, virtual meeting, audio visual equipment and performing requirements for support with office Human Resources hiring actions.
Qualification & Experience:
- This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Experience in protocol and procedures coordinating events with multi-service flag grade officers, high level state and federal elected officials and other VIPs.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A