Website Frito Lay
Detailers are part-time Retail Merchandisers who are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Detailer, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers.
This is an ideal role for an individual who may want a supplemental income or simply enjoys the flexibility of a part-time job that offers great wages! It’s no secret that many Frito-Lay Detailers fall in love with the work and become full-time team members. Detailer hours vary based upon assigned route and average less than 20 hours per week. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions. Additional hours may be available during peak times (e.g. NYE, Super Bowl, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.).
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Check-in and out with manager on duty
- Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we’ll provide mileage reimbursement while you’re on the clock)
- Assist in the assembling and disassembling of temporary mobile displays
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceeds their expectations
- Attention to Detail: there is good reason why we call our Part-Time Merchandisers Detailers! Our Detailers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
- Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately record your time and the amount of product you merchandised and you are comfortable working with no supervision
- Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it’s important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with store management
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A