Website Drug Enforcement Administration
TOUGH WORK. VITAL MISSION. Challenge yourself! You have the power to help combat drug trafficking. Be a part of DEA! It’s tough work, but a vital mission. Whatever your background or expertise, your work at DEA will be tremendously rewarding because it will have a daily impact on national security and the quality of life of all Americans.
- Enters obligation data into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
- Conducts detailed examination of transactions, researches for required information and classifies accounting data for assigned accounts; resolves or recommends solutions to unusual situations or problems.
- Provides customer service to a large and diverse customer base for a variety of functions, missions, or different kinds of work analyzes and examines accounting data and accounts to resolve complex procedural and technical accounting transactions, complaints or discrepancies.
- Reviews, prepares and classifies the complex accounting documents/transactions.
- Provides office automation advice, guidance and assistant to the staff; Integrates several types of software, such as spreadsheet, database, word processing, desktop publishing, etc., to generate specific working documents and forms.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- If you receive a conditional offer of employment for this position, you will be required to complete an Optional Form 306, Declaration for Federal Employment, and to sign and certify the accuracy of all information in your application.
- Selective Service: Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see http://www.sss.gov/).
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Current Federal employees cannot transfer unused Time Off Awards to DEA.
- DEA uses e-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
- U. S. Citizenship Required
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A