Website DC Government
The District of Columbia (DC) Department of Public Works (DPW) is currently hiring skilled and experienced Tow Crane Drivers to join our team.
- Serves as a uniformed member of the DPW vehicle impoundment operation, driving wheel-lift tow cranes to tow vehicles of various makes, large trucks, buses, and trailer cabs.
- Tows on streets, alleys and parking lots in all areas of the District, in all types of weather, using towing dolly wheels.
- Drives cranes or roll-back trucks with varying maximum lifting capacity.
- Issues citations for parking violations.
- Skill and experience in operating hydraulic automotive crane truck.
- Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Certification
- Conditions of Employment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience towing through heavy traffic as well as narrow streets and alleys.
- Required Licensing
Company: DC Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A