Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
As the Talent Coordinator/Local Recruiter & Trainer, you will play an integral part in driving the high-volume recruitment of a wide range of hourly positions within our restaurant. From Prep, Line Cook, Dishwasher, Server, to Bartender
- You are never satisfied with your latest accomplishment and are always focused on hitting your next goal.
- You’re able to exercise good judgment when making decisions.
- You’re a service-minded people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it is over the phone or in-person.
- You are able to teach, train, and communicate well and in an organized way.
- You are adaptable, at ease in a fast-paced environment, and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift and personalities change.
- Undergraduate degree preferred with 2-4 years of recruiting experience or a combination of experience and education.
- Must possess the ability to exercise good judgment in decision-making.
- Individual must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must have accountability for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
Qualification & Experience:
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Have demonstrated a proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems and resume boards (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Google, etc. )
- Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools including social media sites (Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Boston, US
Application Deadline: N/A