Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
Dave & Buster’s newly formed Experience Innovation team is responsible for identifying the “moments that matter” most to our customers, and then generating ideas to experiment with and eventually scale across our 140+ stores – all with the goal of driving business value and elevating the customer experience.
- Participate in lean experimentation with the Manager, Customer Experience Designer (CXD) and help with refining innovation prototypes of additional testing
- Collaborate closely with the Experience Innovation team members to assist with the articulation of opportunity areas, customer needs, and potential ideas to test, keeping lean principles in mind.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability for activities being tested at the Guest Experience Lab
- Ensure the Core Product Team successfully proceeds through all stage gates of the GXL Innovation Framework (i.e., ensuring activities are aligned to overarching strategic vision of the business, overseeing GXL team objectives and activities to deliver high value outcomes to customers
- Must have a proven track record of demonstrated accountability, task prioritization and consistent, high-quality delivery
- Experience leading cross functional teams and managing budgets
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong track record of exhibiting resourcefulness, leading with influence, and working well under pressure
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, to include storytelling, and proficiency in MS Office tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding/awareness of innovation methodologies and CX strategies
- Experience working at a management consulting firm
- Graduate degree, or bachelor’s with 7+ years of experience
- Proven experience defining portfolio roadmaps and delivering concepts with measurable impact
- Experience with change management/transformation efforts
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A