Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
The D&B Store Design Manager will manage remodel and new store projects from start to finish to complete on time, on budget projects. The Store Design Manager will maintain schedules, collaborate with vendors and consultants, and develop layouts and remodels. This position requires a talent that is strategic, analytical and tactical.
- Visit assigned project sites for job progress walks, formal meetings, and store management discussions
- Ensure timely procurement and delivery of all fixtures and equipment including all fixture takeoffs
- Prepare initial layouts for new stores and remodels to determine feasibility
- Maintain project schedules and communication across all parties to ensure proper coordination
- Work closely with vendors, consultants and internal stakeholders in developing floor plan
- Review and process all Change Order requests
- Create preliminary layout for feasibility during lease negotiation process
- Manage remodel and new store projects from start to finish to achieve on time, on budget projects
- Develop new displays and fixtures
- Communicate all comments and requests with appropriate personnel
- Verify overall scope, timing and budget for each project
- Supervise job specific contractor, including invoicing associated with the contractor
- Coordinate and communicate all project status and open issues with appropriate partner internally and externally to the company
- Web-based Project Management Systems (Expesite, Procore)
- AutoCad or other drafting program(s)
- 3D Modeling – Sketchup, Revit, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Seasoned experience in running new store pipeline and remodel program of 50+ projects
- Ability to create and maintain internal tracking and reporting tools
- Microsoft Suite of Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point and Project)
- Virtual and in-office work
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A