Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
As the leaders of the Kitchen, AKMs are the culinary experts who keep our Kitchens in pristine operating conditions. You get to select and motivate an elite group of BOH employees
- Optimize financial results by controlling costs (i.e. food waste, food production)
- To insure the execution of Dave and Buster’s operating standards and philosophies in the kitchen.
- Consistently meet or exceed the standard of food safety and food quality to insure the guest experience
- Execute opening, pre-closing, and closing procedures according to the standard
- Manage the labor goals for the shift by recommending to BOH Managers cuts as volume dictates in order to maximize productivity
- Execute Flight plan when scheduled to be Kitchen Manager on duty
- Have a game plan for the shift to include goals for ticket times, staff development and profitability
- Hold staff accountable for performance by providing feedback throughout the shift and by checking people out
- Supervise the kitchen during a shift, creating the energy, teamwork and morale needed to provide an excellent guest experience
- Assist in hiring, training, retaining and developing promotable people
- Must be open to relocation as part of your career progression with Dave & Buster’s. If at any time you are no longer able to relocate, it may impact your ability to stay in the AKM role.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 50-60 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A