Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
Reconciles all US cash store depository bank accounts and cash concentration accounts. Performs automated bank reconciliation function in ReconNet for US depository bank accounts.
- Reviews and ensures completeness of automated sweep entries that transfer cash between bank accounts and automated treasury entries for outgoing payments.
- Periodically performs data entry into fixed asset project costing system.
- Prepares journal entries to clear reconciling items.
- Other ad hoc projects or assignments, as requested.
- Communicates with Accounts Payable and Operations Accountants to resolve outstanding reconciling items and to research discrepancies.
- Reconciles certain US disbursement bank accounts, including the main disbursement account.
- Assists in the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts.
- Reconciles all Canadian depository and credit card accounts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Accounting degree and 2 or more years of bank reconciliation experience, preferably in retail or hospitality industries.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A