Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
The D&B Construction Coordinator will keep official corporation records and execute administrative duties determined by or in conjunction with other officials
- You are highly organized and can prioritize and manage several projects and tasks.
- Process Pay Application, Tenant Allowance, proposals from vendors, purchase orders, and invoices for current projects under construction.
- You demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- You able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You can effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Provides administrative and project coordination support to Director of Development & Construction and Construction Manager.
- You work well independently, as well as within a team.
- Publish schedule for new projects to all associated vendors and internal partners.
- You love to work hard and know how to have fun in the process!
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and use Word, Excel, LotusNotes, and other programs proficiently.
- 3 to 5 years industry experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A