Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
An Information Technology Support (ITS) Representative is an individual responsible for certain aspects of IT Support. The IT Support Representative is dedicated to customer support in a highly proprietary software and hardware environment.
- Image, configure and deploy new workstations shipped to stores.
- Work with super users and other areas of the IT team to identify problems and troubleshoot issues reported to ITS.
- Daily review of open or escalated tickets; review/update/follow-up/close open or escalated tickets.
- Work with IT vendors to resolve support issues.
- Utilize monitoring systems and in place to detect down or problem devices.
- Work closely with the on-site team and/or IT team members during implementations of new equipment or software or upgrades.
- Take incoming support calls, answer incoming email support requests from stores and WHQ.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document support issues reported to ITS.
- Provide desk side support for WHQ team.
- Must be proficient and comfortable working with Windows 7 operating system.
- Must be able to develop an understanding of the configuration of the proprietary software applications and hardware utilized by Dave & Buster’s
- stores and WHQ.
- Must have basic knowledge of server products such as Windows Server 2008, 2012 including basic understanding of Active Directory and
- Microsoft Management Console.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be proficient and comfortable working with Microsoft Office Products, Remote Desktop, VPN applications.
- Knowledge of Micros 9700 POS platforms and POS Hardware a plus.
- Must be proficient and comfortable troubleshooting desktops and laptops.
- Knowledge of IBM Notes, Adobe products a plus.
- Must be proficient and comfortable troubleshooting networking problems including basic switch and router issues, tracert, dns, dhcp.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A