Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
Assists Bartenders by keeping bar areas clean, stocked and providing necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while maximizing the Guest experience.
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team Members.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests. Assesses Guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining nonalcoholic drink levels, removing clutter, pre‐bussing as necessary and responding to Guest needs in a timely manner.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such as freezers and around cooking equipment.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A