Responsible for working various reports and complex queues to perform maintenance or financial corrections on credit accounts that require following procedures and regulatory guidelines and have strict turnaround times for processing; researching and resolving issues with customer accounts that could not be handled by a frontline call center associate; contacting customers via phone or email as needed; performing other duties as assigned.
- Analyze account conditions to ensure actions are appropriate and care for the entire account to prevent customer call backs.
- Perform financial and account maintenance actions on the account.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Follow documented procedures to work specified queues and functions.
- Note accounts as to action taken.
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative;
- Navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup;
- Strong decision-making abilities and analytical skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis;
- Complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently;
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication and technical skills;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations;
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A