Website Best Buy
As the Best Buy Seasonal Customer Experience (CE) Specialist, you will deliver friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions in the front lanes. You will also assist customers with learning about and purchasing the latest technology products to meet their needs. As a CE Specialist, you will be responsible for creating an engaging, fun, and fulfilling experience for our customers as they move throughout the store and close out their transactions. Through a comprehensive onboarding and training program, you will become an expert in all our product categories while learning about the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the store in addition to making sure their visit was engaging and satisfying – making sure every customer goes away feeling excited about the next step in their technology journey.
- Accurately processes transactions associated with both in-store purchases and online order pick-ups.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Stays up to date on Best Buy products and in-store service offerings and provides complete solutions to customers during each transaction.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked and inviting store appearance in all areas.
- Receive and organize online orders for efficient customer pick-up.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oswego, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A