Are you a post-secondary student looking for employment in a rewarding and stimulating environment? Come work at the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)! Your talent, creativity and knowledge will be great assets to us and we can offer you valuable work experience.
- Ensuring that security levels, where applicable, are and remain sufficient;
- Examination and review of applications submitted to Estates & Trusts for Clearance Certificates; example, deceased persons, corporations and personal trusts who are winding up
- Assist duty officers during cannabis audits and regulatory reviews
- Examination and review of applications submitted to Non-Resident Dispositions team; example, non-residents selling or disposing of real estate
- Assist screeners with the preparation of screening packages by gathering the required information from the CRA systems.
- Analyze tax returns, leads, referrals and various requests for tax compliance issues.
- Review license applications for license renewals (cannabis and alcohol), performing investigations to ensure applicants meet the requirements for licensing and making recommendations to approve, reject or refuse the applications;
- Perform various searches in CRA systems, external databases and / or on the Internet.
- Examination and review of applications submitted to International Waivers team; example, non-residents coming to Canada to perform services in different industries, such as TV & film, performers, construction, consulting etc.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A