- Analyzes, assesses and creates the information to be included in Information Technology Branch (ITB) work orders/business suite releases and makes recommendations to management in this area.
- Works collaboratively with clients (internal and external) to ensure that products meet client needs.
- Writes reports, prepares presentations and provides briefings to communicate results of research and analysis. Provides advisory, technical and methodological services to team members.
- Plans and leads statistical research and analysis teams and develops and maintains detailed project plans to include background, purpose, scope, project team structure, deliverables, milestones, clients and methodology.
- Researches, develops, recommends and applies existing and new techniques, methods, approaches and tools for statistical analysis and/or data collection and/or modelling applications.
- Determines statistical data requirements of clients and proactively researches and shares information (forms, guides, legislative changes etc.) and interprets the tax measures related to products/projects (eligibility criteria, rate, maximum amount, etc.); explains variations, anomalies, trends and recommends action to be taken; and provides guidance to others in this area.
- Adheres to the Directorate’s standards and protocols.
- You must upload your education credentials in the education section of your candidate profile and submit all required documents by the closing date and time of this poster. Failure to do so can result in your application not being considered further.
Qualification & Experience:
- The CRA’s minimum education standard for the ES group.
- Experience* leading in statistical analysis or quantitative research design to improve programs, policies or processes.
- Experience* in compiling, interpreting, and assessing the quality of quantitative data and identifying anomalies with the data and making recommendations for resolution.
- Experience* in large scale** data management, and data analysis which involve statistical softwares such as, but not limited to, SAS, Python,
- IBM SPSS Modeler or R.
- Experience* leading projects or programs involving consultation with internal or external stakeholders.
- Experience is normally associated with the performance of these functions as part of the major job duties accomplished at the ES-03 level (or equivalent) for a period of no less than 12 cumulative months in the last 3 years.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A