The Global Freight Manager is an integral member of the Costa Supply Chain team, responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the global freight and supply network in order to fully optimise Costa’s freight cost, service level, and carrier footprint. Ideally you will have significant International Freight & Supply Chain experience across all modes of transport – cross border trucking, domestic trucking, ocean freight, airfreight, Full Loads and Part Loads and good exposure to wider supply chain functions, such as customer services, warehousing and inventory management.
- As a key member of the Global Supply Chain Leadership team, The Global Freight Manager leads, develops and executes transportation strategies for the Global Costa Network and in strong collaboration with other functions in the Global Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and the CEPG Logistics group in TCCCA
- Develops and manages the global strategic relationship with a small number of freight partners to drive maximum value for TCCC
- Responsible for the coordination of freight between sites in the Costa network, from external suppliers and to end customers
- Ensure collections and deliveries are performed on time through management of a network of preferred carriers.
- Continuously and effectively engage key stakeholders within Costa (other supply chain functions, legal, finance, regional offices) and CEPG
- Reporting on Freight performance
- Customer focused and a strong relationship builder with cross cultural International management exposure and experience
- Highly numerate with Excel skills to an intermediate level
- As an effective collaborator, you’re used to working with diverse teams as well as internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- You embrace change and have an agile mindset working on a variety of tasks and timelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A