- As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- SERVES OUR CONSUMER: Friendly, team player, cares for customers & wants to deliver the best experience.
- IS THE BEST OF THE BEST: Coachable, goal and career-oriented, and a learner who is innovative & influential to others.
- PLAYS BY THE RULES: Professional who shows up each day with a high level of integrity and reliability, is task-focused & does the right thing.
- STRIVES TO WIN: Brand advocate who brings passion, energy, drive & positivity into customer interactions in an authentic way.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer
- Comply with Converse’s Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to effectively communicate
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail Stores
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A