This position is responsible for the concept creation, design, and production of the JOANN advertising collateral including the invention of original artwork, page layout and final release-ready artwork for multiple advertising channels (print, on-line, tablet, mobile, etc.). Maintain brand integrity while ensuring accurate, timely and efficient job execution by organizing information and keeping others informed.
- Keep up with current and upcoming trends within the industry.
- Design and execute comps, mood/storyboarding, presentation visuals, and other creative materials as directed.
- Prepare files for both print and online output.
- Contribute to group brainstorms and new idea sharing.
- Following trend and bringing forward new ideas to maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all channels.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Animation, interaction design, video and photo editing a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum: 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Advertising/Marketing or related field.
- Required: 2-5 years in similar design position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Application Deadline: N/A