Responsible for maintaining all store communications, policies and procedures in a clearly defined voice and brand as well as managing the distribution and tracking of resulting communications in a variety of formats. Has a strong passion and advocacy for the field and their success, and uses that passion as the lens through which communication strategy is developed and implemented.
- Supports event planning and execution for annual Store Manager and Field leadership meetings.
- Develops strong relationships with field partners and leverages those relationships to ensure communications are high impact and relevant.
- Develops and implements communication strategies and communicates the rollout of new programs or technology to stores for efficient adoption. Advises business partners on appropriate strategies.
- Works cross-functionally with various business partner teams.
- Proactively seeks feedback to improve communications and visits stores to evaluate effectiveness.
- Designs and produces quality written and visual communications to meet the needs of the Operations group (manuals, store meeting agendas, task management communications, quick guides, etc.)
- Maintains appropriate language for audience in all communications to support the Ross cultural experience. Models the Ross values-driven voice of leadership.
- Responsible for holding business partners accountable to adhering to Communications timelines and overall strategy.
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Agility
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Stays current with new communications technologies and processes, is naturally curious and is focused on continuous improvement
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced PC Skills, Microsoft Office Applications, Publisher, Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of retail store operations preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret functions and systems used by the stores
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners autonomously and with confidence
- Strong project management skills
- College degree in relevant field and 3 years of experience in relevant field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A