Website Capital One
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Collections Sr. Coordinator
Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
- Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
- Perform account level research
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
- Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (computer based training, class-room training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
- Attend team meetings
- Update account information and complete appropriate documentation to ensure accurate reporting on accounts
- Proficient Microsoft Office products
- At least 1 year experience Call Center or Loss Mitigation
- High School Diploma or GED
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years call center or Loss mitigation experience
- At least 1 year highest risk loss mitigation experience in Financial services or banking (repo, skip, recovery, loan modifications)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A