Website Massachusetts General Hospital
The Clinical and Research Programs in Pediatric/Adult Psychopharmacology and Bressler Program for Autism/ADHD is one of the few programs in the world evaluating, treating and investigating psychiatric conditions that begin in childhood and adolescent years. For over 30 years, the program has been investigating the causes, course, treatment, and outcomes of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, pediatric mood and anxiety disorders, pediatric bipolar illness, pediatric depression, pediatric anxiety disorders, adolescent substance abuse and autism spectrum disorder.
The Clinical and Research Programs in Pediatric/Adult Psychopharmacology seeks a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to aid in systematic data collection and procedural compliance. CRC responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, consenting patients and ensuring study comprehension, monitoring completion of participant assessments and surveys, tracking progress in the computer database, coordinating visits with study staff, and corresponding with the Partners Institutional Review Board (IRB). This position will require on-site presence up to full time per wee k basis at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for shipping and receiving work related to the study and study visits that may occur there, as public health guidelines allow. However, it is expected that a majority of work tasks may be completed remotely with videoconferencing technology.
- Ability to demonstrate respect and professionalism for subjects’ rights and individual needs
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Working knowledge of clinical research protocols
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Careful attention to details
- Good organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have a BA/BS from a four-year institution with a strong GPA.
- Some knowledge of standards and guidelines for the conduct of clinical trials is preferred.
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A