The Head Concierge is responsible for providing exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers in coordination with the Branch team. The overall objective is to effectively execute all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships.
- Provide exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers to resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Energetically greet and interact with clients on the bank floor to proactively identify and address client sales and service needs; appropriately convert service requests into sales or referrals
- Ability to use the various marketing tools and digital technology available in the branch to present product offers and financial solutions to existing and potential clients (e.g. sales wall, tablet, smart phone, workbench, iPads, etc.)
- Act as a subject matter expert for the branch and remain flexible in position based on branch coverage needs.
Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.) demonstrating positive, can-do attitude and customer first culture.
- Required to approach and engage clients in the branch lobby to demonstrate expertise in digital capabilities and to identify the financial needs of the clients. May require standing 60-70% of the work day
- Exhibits strong sales and service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
(ex: ATM, Online, Mobile, etc.)
- Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank and uses sound judgment with customers and transactions
- Provide feedback to management on ways to enhance sales processes and service delivery
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assisting and providing coverage for leadership team with leading by example
- Basic computer and digital tools skills
- Providing working leadership and guidance to peer Concierge or Tellers through assignment of work and technical guidance, when needed
- Open, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Actively promoting and participating in branch incentive program(s) by promoting and participating in a sales and service programs consistent with Citi’s business plan goals
- Preferred Skills: Retail experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with face-to-face customer service, digital engagement and basic sales/referrals
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Sales experience desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A