The KYC Operations Intmd Asc Anlst is position is responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of KYC records and Appendix readiness, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- Maintain and monitor the process of approving KYC Records and Appendix with all associated parties to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Verify and confirm banker ownership of KYC Records to ensure continuous flow of information
- The EWR portfolio is predominantly comprised of High-Risk clients (High Net Worth and/or Senior Public Figures (SPF’s)
- This position will entail working the EWR KYC Reviews for the Retail/CPWM/Cards Lines of Businesses.
- Ensure all information and documentation comply with local regulation and Citi standards
- Analysts must be comfortable working in a remote environment since the analysts will be remote.
- The Enterprise Wide Review (EWR) Analyst will be responsible to ensure that the EWR KYC reviews are aligned across all in-scope EWR eligible lines of businesses (clients that have relationships across multiple lines on businesses (Citi Private Bank (CPB), International Private Bank (IPB), etc.) and/or across multiple countries (GCG NAM United States and GCG APAC Hong Kong, etc.).
- Update and review forms according to local regulation requirements and work with Compliance to expedite documentation reviews, providing clarification as needed
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received by due date
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A