- Cintas is seeking a Production Manager to lead and direct a fast-paced and dynamic production team, including Production Supervisors.
- Responsibilities include hiring, motivating, training and directing Production Supervisors and individuals who are performing entry level factory work positions.
- This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom line results.
- Additional duties include meeting daily productivity and quality requirements and maintaining budget and profit/loss control.
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to start within 2 weeks after offer made/accepted
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ production supervisory experience
- P&L and budget experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A