As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work with patients, managing inbound and outbound calls to convert prescription medication needs from retail pharmacies to the Express Scripts Home Delivery pharmacy. Our Inside Sales Representatives apply a consultative approach to communicate with customers, and potential customers about our home delivery benefits. Specifically, they provide insights on the options available for customers to have their prescriptions filled by the Express Scripts Pharmacy, educating them on the safety and convenience of our services and informing them of how our offerings fit their lifestyle.
- Help patients get the medication they need. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage and provide guidance to our patients about making the best use of their benefits.
- Help patients better understand the Home Delivery benefit. Use your expert knowledge and consultative sales approach to educate patients on the benefits of receiving their medication via home delivery, helping them to understand why it’s a good fit for their lifestyle.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously as well as document conversations in our computer system.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Call Center experience preferred
- Excellent phone and sales skills
- Relevant experience with customer service
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Ability to achieve targets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scranton, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A