- Lead and support a variety of Health and wellness promotional activities, such as group coaching, wellness challenges and Health related seminars.
- May perform biometric screenings, including finger sticks, blood pressure, body composition, etc.
- Assist Customer in overcoming barriers to better health
- Provide support for health-related site events, which include open enrollment, wellness committee facilitation, flu shot events, health fairs, etc.
- Provide onsite face-to-face customer coaching and support
- Utilize biometric values and motivational interviewing techniques to collaborate with customer to drive to improve clinical outcomes.
- Collaborate with customers to establish health improvement plans, set personalized evidence-based goals, and support customers in achieving those goals.
- Identify customer health education needs through targeted health assessment activities.
- Empower customers to become an active participant in their own health outcomes.
- High energy level, with dynamic presentation skills is required.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer and software application skills.
- Ability to proactively collaborate professionally with the client and other matrix partners.
- Customer-centric focus
- Passion for health improvement
- Understand and own a variety of clinical targets and outcome measurements. Develop action plans that drive clinical value for the customers and clients.
- Current ACLS/BLS/CPR/AED Certification
- Positive role model in demonstrating healthy behaviors
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong Clinical skills with at least 3 or more years of experience health coaching, health education and health promotion
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A