The Enrollment Billing Representative provides straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in Enrollment/Billing. Provides financial related support for banking and/or billing related functions to new and/or existing accounts.
- Research/analyze/correct complex cash posting issues
- Read/Understand Medical Explanation of Benefits (remit)
- Medical Accounts Receivable
- This role will NOT involve Enrollment – only involves Billing
- Escalate unresolved complex issues as needed
- Documenting chart notes accurately
- Contact Medical Payors regarding complex payment issues
- Deposit/Cash Posting Experience
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience working with a PC and MS Office.
- Experience in collections and billing is highly preferred
- Two Years’ experience in medical insurance environment is helpful, but not required. Prior Reimbursement experience preferred.
- Experience posting payments preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent retention and judgment ability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, payment processing environment.
- Strong ability using Excel.
- This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
- Analytical skill-set needed.
- Reliable, self-motivated with excellent attendance.
- Team player who has the ability to stay on task with little supervision.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sherman, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A