You’ll join a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. The Estate Planning Assistant is accountable for supporting Head Office and Estate Planning Specialist s in all areas of administration, sales and marketing. Key Accountabilities include obtaining insurance quotes, ongoing client service and supporting other projects as assigned.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do .
- You have proven experience in customer service and sales.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business ; It’s an asset if you have License Qualification Program ( LLQP ) certification and The Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A