Website Central Intelligence Agency
- As an Intelligence Analyst Graduate Intern for CIA, you will work on teams with our full-time intelligence analysts, studying and evaluating information from all available sources—classified and unclassified—and then analyzing it to provide timely and objective assessments to customers such as the President, National Security Council, and other U.S. policymakers.
- Liberal arts majors research, analyze, write, and brief on international political, military, economic, and leadership developments.
- Engineering, science students, or those in other technical programs, analyze and provide written and oral assessments on challenging national security issues–including foreign weapons development, weapons proliferation, cyber warfare, and emerging technologies–and apply their scientific and technical knowledge to solve complex intelligence problems.
- In addition to your analytic responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the Agency and Intelligence Community by participating in a range of meetings and projects.
- The Graduate Studies Program also allows participants and the Agency to assess opportunities for permanent employment following the participant’s completion of graduate school.
- Availability to work at least one 90-day tour prior to graduation
- Attending school on a full-time basis following this internship
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
Qualification & Experience:
- Enrolled in a graduate program of study as a full- time student focusing in one of the following fields or related studies (those entering graduate school will be required to produce an acceptance letter prior to onboarding):
- Area Studies
- Computer Science
- International Affairs
- Physical Sciences
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A