Website Charles Schwab
We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join our company as an eServices Financial Professional. eServices is a specialty segment of Client Service & Support that works closely with support departments, phone teams, and business partners throughout the company to turn each client into a Schwab promoter. Our team members receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in service delivery, conducting detailed needs-based conversations that build long-term relationships with our clients.
- Expand the company’s relationships with clients by providing a full spectrum of services through chat and email channels.
- Prioritize multiple client chat conversations simultaneously and actively lead chat dialogues for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work reciprocally with other professionals and managers in cross team initiatives to improve the organization and the eServices business model.
- Gain exposure to a broad array of client scenarios, further developing your Schwab skill set.
- Fully demonstrate your Schwab expertise, utilizing solid written and verbal communication to service clients, and attract new business to Schwab.
- Current and active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses a must
- Current and active FINRA Series 9/10 preferred
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Well-developed and effective writing skills to establish trust and rapport with clients through written communication
- Track record of successfully engaging with clients and prospects via concurrent chats as well as email and phone
- Quantifiable success exceeding consistently past operational goals
- Effective research and problem solving abilities to fulfill complex client and prospect requests timely
- Quickly uncover client’s needs and motivations, empathizing with others’ needs and respond sensitively; demonstrates good judgment when responding, and takes action in order to successfully meet the client’s objectives
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to passionately determine solutions to clients financial needs
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A