Website Charles Schwab
We are looking for a Digital Experience Architect within the SAMS Technology organization.
- This position will architect, design and contribute to building a customer facing user experience targeting a large customer base.
- This Architect will be considered an expert in Digital Experience Design and will be responsible for leading and educating Developers on user interface best practices and standards.
- A university degree from a well-respected academic institution; advanced degrees in Information management, Computer Science, and/or other professional certifications are a plus
- Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues and solutions
- 5+ years in a front-end architect role and designing solutions that utilize software design best practices and the latest methodologies
- 7+ years developing UIs for web applications in a highly transparent Agile organization, with iterations, continuous integration and continuous delivery, and a drive for quality
- Knowledge of Digital Experience and user interface design patterns
- Knowledge of security best practices using Industry Authentication standards (OAUTH2, SAML and JWT) and familiarity with incorporating
- Authorization aspects into the UI framework
- Deep understanding of client side MV* frameworks
- Strong working experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular/React developing Singe Page Applications (SPA)
- Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and platforms such as AWS, GCP, or PCF
- Strong experience with Caching and Mobile
- Application performance evaluation and tuning skills
- Familiarity with unit testing patterns (TDD/BDD) and methodologies
- Experience in a large-scale, critical customer facing environment
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A