Responsible for supporting the delivery of requests for telecom services. Ensure requests are processed in a timely manner to meet SLA and customer expectations. Document all order activity and ensure data integrity in Lumen systems. Responsible for accurate and timely communication of order milestones to internal and externally facing teams – escalating as needed.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to understand evolving issues and requirements, understand upstream and downstream implications and dependencies, ensuring key solutions are executed and properly coordinated.
- Demonstrate ability to process tasks as assigned for one or more Lumen voice product
- Process orders according to SLAs, On Time Performance and quality standards
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently and accurately process and manage Access Service Requests for one or more Lumen product or access provider
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.Ã¢â¬Â¯
- Manage the assigned queue using time management skills
- Collaborative skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work.
- Use training, M&Ps and peer knowledge to demonstrate ability to process tasks as assigned for incoming work
- Provide technical support for team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- May require technical certification.
- Assoc degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Familiarity of Lumen Provisioning Systems and Processes
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience in Operations, Technology or related field
- 5-7 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- Project management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A