Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Carowinds is looking for a Workforce Analyst to analyze and evaluate workforce metrics to improve associate capacity planning and maximize labor utilization rates. Also applies analytic models and projections on organizational staffing to enhance forecasting accuracy and improve workforce decision making.
- Monitor labor productivity analytics and propose solutions for improvement.
- Create and maintain labor standards for each location to create accurate labor workloads.
- Create and develop labor performance reporting.
- Test and validate forecasting models to find best fit transaction forecast.
- Build and maintain logical rules within labor scheduling system to represent operational requirements (i.e. minimum staffing rules).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze labor trends, provide analysis and present recommendations.
- Administrate and maintain workforce management system (Kronos Dimensions).
- Create labor tools that drive efficiencies to better plan labor needs and support each division.
- 4+ years of experience with scheduling compliance rules and regulations preferred
- 3-5 years Supervisory/Leadership experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Industrial Engineering background is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in scheduling functions and configuration for a workforce management platform (Kronos preferred)
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative, analytics, and tehnical aptitude skills
- Ability to pass a mandatory or random drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A