Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Under occasional supervision, adheres to the direction and guidance for support function to the Group Sales department. Contributes to the sales operation to accomplish the division’s goals.
- Fulfillment and execution of all promotions and group sales collateral and point of sales for mass retailer, B2B and public partner programs as needed or directed.
- Assist with reporting and compiles data as needed to DP-DOS.
- Answer phones, ensures that park phone messages and greetings are updated. Assists Director of Sales or Sales Account Executives with selling various products and maintains appropriate documents.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions, and providing directions.
- Set up and ongoing maintenance and updating of ATS ticketing system, including setting up interface with admissions department to ensure group booking details are communicated with Front Gate, entering orders, assisting with various group order types. Assisting with seasonal staff.
- In conjunctions with Group Sales team, execution of Group Sales Good Any Day programs, including contracting and certain correspondence, and assisting with contracts and orders as directed.
- Support the Sales Account Executive by working or hosting group events.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, picking, pinching, grasping, feeling, talking, and learning.
- Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- 2-4 years related experience in theme park, hospitality, entertainment, or travel industry is desired, but not required
- Strong organizational and communications (verbal and written) skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English at a level sufficient to follow written policies and procedures; complete a variety of basic forms; and interact with guests including understanding and responding to specific questions.
- High School Diploma or higher
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Galveston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A