Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
To mechanically maintain park rides and mechanical equipment. To fuel the train and vehicles as needed. Responds to the requests of the Mechanical Lead, Foreman or General Foreman and the Manager of Ride Maintenance asassigned.
- Year‑round outdoor work in extreme weather conditions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate not only with senior management but also with seasonal employees in resolving problems. Communicates with individuals both inside and outside the company.
- Possible exposure to gasoline and other petroleum products.
- Basic analytical skills necessary to organize work load to establish priorities.
- Walking and standing on concrete and asphalt for extended periods of time.
- Possible exposure to fiberglass dust, welding materials, oxygen, acetylene, propane, cleaning solvents, and paint fumes.
- Ability to become familiar with and use fall protection equipment.
- Varied shifts. Six‑day workweeks Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Ability to lift and carry 100 pounds in the repair or installation of equipment.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A