Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
As a Housekeeping Attendant at Springhill Suites by Marriott, you ensure the guest checks into an immaculately cleaned room so they feel at home and at ease in the comfort of their hotel rooms. You will also learn to regularly give memorable service to each guest you encounter.
- Have a warm and welcoming personality that can engage with guest and genuinely provide exceptional guest service and perform service recovery when needed.
- Complete standard room assignments in compliance with time and productivity standards
- Respect guest privacy and security
- Report maintenance request to ensure everything in perfect working order
- Collect and label lost and found items, turn in daily
- Clean and maintain all areas of guest-rooms including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, fixtures, removing dirty linen & terry and replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, mopping floors and adding a personal touch to provide excellent housekeeping service.
- Must be comfortable around heavy duty machinery
- No prior experience required
- Able to push and pull up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Previous hotel, laundry or linen service experience a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to work independently but also as a team
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment, good time management
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test per company policy unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Able to work morning and evening shift, weekends and holidays
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A